Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm simply delighted to...

Did you Barack the vote? Did you Clinch down on a Clinton lock down? You do realize that those are two questions that one should never ask another - right?...
Joy Kenelly (http://www.thejoywriter.com/) and Jennifer D. and I recently attended a fabulous event at the CAAM Museum. (http://www.caam.ca.gov/) We bumped into quite a few friends, and loved the art featured by Artis Lane - A Woman's Journey: The Life and Work of Artis Lane. I advise everyone to see the latest exhibits - you won't be disappointed!

There is nothing more delightful then dining at Spago Beverly Hills.
Fred Hayman was so sweet to invite me to join him and one of his collegues, one early afternoon, not so long ago. While we were chatting, he asked, " Would you like some dessert?"
With no trepedation, leaning my head to the side, with a demure look on my face, I said, " But of course!"
"I love dessert and a little coffee with my creme and sugar, sugar."
He thought that my impression of Mae West was delightful! We had such great conversation about old Beverly Hills. What a lovely afternoon that was...Oh, did I mention that I bumped into Barbara Lazaroff at Spago Beverly Hills? Well, she's a true visionary! While attending the Garden & Design Showecase; She designed a room up at the The Greystone Mansion last year, that made me want to just curl up with a good book and take a knap- I mean it was amazing! You've got to peak into that room! Click onto the link below, and see the lovely snipit that displays the bed that was created to look like a story book -
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/beverly-hills-garden-and-design-showcase-at-historic-greystone/3425591158
Oh, it looked like a dream sequence! She is such a talented woman.
One can step into Spago Beverly Hills and see how she tastefully designed and created that which is Spagos. http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/company/bio.php?id=12

Please do pop into Spago Beverly Hills - www.wolfgangpuck.com
- you will love the atmosphere and the food is fabulous - but you knew that already!

No comments :

Post a Comment