Friday, May 1, 2009

Jaeger Le-Coultre Beverly Hills

While driving down Rodeo Drive the other day, I decided to pop in and visit the new Jaeger Le-Coultre Boutique, just a stone's throw from Cartier on Rodeo Dr. I wanted to experience the beauty and decorations and the "aura of confidentiality and intimacy" that the boutique is known for.
Having not seen Stephanie Moulard, the General Manager, in quite a while, she was elated to see me walk through the doors! I've known Stephanie for years and she knows that I love all things sans Jaeger-Le Coultre.

The first watch that I tried on was the Reverso Lady. It felt very nice...

Then I tried on the Reverso Squadra - the one with a diamond trimmed edge...Oh please, if you get a chance, you must visit the Boutique! 9490B Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. 310.734.0525.




















No comments :

Post a Comment