Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beverly Hills in 2010

When I tell you that there's enough in the City of Beverly Hills to keep you busy - I'm not joking!
Let's start with one of my favorite spots - Paley Center For Media
http://www.paleycenter.org/
Then stop off at The Farm of Beverly Hills® -
http://www.thefarmofbeverlyhills.com/ a restaurant located in the same block as The Paley Center For Media. Now, let me tell you something about The Farm.
"The Farm of Beverly Hills® has been serving up Innovative American Cuisine™ for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner". I remember the year that they opened - 1997. I have had some wonderful meals there. The first was with a dear friend, Eric. He was the kind of man that loved to travel and visit new places and experience new things. Well, on this particular day, we wanted some really good salmon, salad and fries! Oh, when I tell you that the food is truly delicious, I tell you no lie. Eric and I completed the meal with brownies. The best brownies I've ever tasted! I dare you to try them. They are open for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner and full service catering. Give Fran Berger a call. 310.273.5578

Happy New Year!

C.

No comments :

Post a Comment