Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too

Lionsgate and Tyler Perry's - 'Why Did I Get Married Too' was really a film worth seeing.
It was great catching up with the four couples (from the previous film entitled 'Why Did I Get Married?' 2007)
and finding out what's going on behind each of their four walls (literally, psychologically and emotionally).
Terry and Diane (Tyler Perry and Sharon Leal) are my favorite couple. Terry is very intuitive and Diane is smart, cute and very clever - so she thinks.
Patricia (Janet Jackson) and Gavin (Malik Yoba) really go at in this film. Sheila and Troy (Jill Scott and Lamman Rucker) truly get tested in the area of trust. Angela and Marcus (Tasha Smith and Michael Jai White) have no trust and are always bringing on the drama - full force! Oh yes, and Cicely Tyson and Louis Gossett Jr. make an appearance and it is soooo timely. It's like one of Stevie Wonder's songs - which is not in Tyler Perry's film, but best describes how I felt about the film - "Love's in Need Of Love Today."
If you are a true believer that everyone has a mate out there and that some of us might even be fortunate to find our soul mates in our life time, then this movie is right on time.
It also makes me wish for a week on the fabulous Bahamas...

I loved the film and I advise everyone to go and see it - then tell me what you thought about the film!

C

No comments :

Post a Comment