Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prince ~ 21 Night Stand - Welcome 2 America Tour - Inglewood, CA 2011

My friend, Sheila and I were having brunch at a neighborhood local breakfast spot in Inglewood called Tals' when she said, "Girl, I know that you know that Prince is Performing at the Forum - the Welcome 2 America Tour - 21 Night Stand - and I love Prince." I said, " Me too!" Now, you know there is nothing better than living in the present. We know that symbolism means so much to me, and Prince is very es·o·ter·ic - well so am I!
Fast forward, it is 7:30pm, and we are sitting in front row seats, Lodge, Section 10 - the very first row up front, seats 5,6,7,8. Yep. Can I tell you something? The concert was AMAZING! The show opened up with the incomparable Cassandra Wilson who's mellifluous voice was as soothing as a Mother's love. Ledisi also got up on stage and did her thing - voice is powerful! Oh, baby, but know one put it down like Prince - Prince= BRILLIANT! The band is so entertaining and makes the show POP!

I don't know about you, but I'm going to catch another show. The tickets are almost sold out -85% of them are $25.00 - you know, sign of the economic times, right? ~ Go hear some music that will lift your soul ~ I got me some, go get you some! From this old system of things into to the new system ~ I will always have much love for you PRINCE!!!

Ticketmaster or at The Forum ticket box office.

Love & light,
C
The photo in this picture is the sole property of Creative Commons.org - Prince 2009 in Paris,France.

No comments :

Post a Comment