Thursday, September 22, 2011

Giorgio Tuscani ~ The Essence of Love

On Oct 2, 2011, Giorgio Tuscani will unveil new pieces
of his magnificent oil on Canvas artwork at the first of 12
Charitable Events taking place globally.
Presented by Serendipity Films, INC.

"Soiree with Angels" will be a moment in time that we
will not forget...
Giorgio Tuscani is ~ The essence of love...

"You have stolen my Heart...frozen I will be until you
return to me.
A thousand winters may have besieged my body and
held it prisoner... frozen from movement
Yet, my Heart began to beat with the passion of Love
that burns hotter than fire
when an Angel whispered in my ear
that Love...
Love shall return
while another kissed my brow
and caressed my cheek
where so many tears had fallen."
Poetry and Oil on canvas By the amazing ~ Giorgio Tuscani

Stay tuned for more....Smooches, Carla

No comments :

Post a Comment