Saturday, October 1, 2011

Serendipity Films, Inc., "Soiree with Angels" Charity Event, Sunday, Oct 2, 2011

Serendipity Films, Inc. & Shahrzad Amirsadeghi Present, 'Soiree with Angels' Charity Event, First of 12 Worldwide, featuring Artists Giorgio Tuscani & Davood Roostaei, who will create live art with proceeds going to Youth Service America & Kids in the Spotlight, Inc., Children's Charities.

Oh my goodness, just thinking about sitting down and watching Deddy Tzur perform live, makes me sooooo happy! And I swear that Deddy must have been born with a treble clef and base notes in his hands. When one gets an opportunity to sit down and listen to one of the most prolific music composers of our century, one mustn't miss it - I know I won't!
Having said that, I am so glad that today is Saturday and tomorrow is Deddy Tzur Day ( in my book...)
Enjoy your weekend!
 Smooches, Carla

No comments :

Post a Comment