Wednesday, February 27, 2013

GEARYS Beverly Hills - Annual Event, March 1st - 3rd 2013

You did say that you like the finest Crystal, china, silver and fine jewelry - right? I thought so!

Well then, I must share with you the good news!
 I am so excited about one of my all time favs...
GEARYS Beverly Hills, the oldest retail establishment in Beverly Hills (1930)

GEARYS Beverly Hills is having their annual sale, Honey Child...and in all the years, I've never been disappointed...











GEARYS Beverly Hills is located at 351 N. Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Wed & Thursday Feb 27 & 28, 10AM - 8PM - you get an additional 10% off

Official sale starts Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:00AM - Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sale is only at the Beverly Drive location. Rolex Herend and Hermes not included. No phone orders. In-stock merchandise only. No gift wrap or shipping. No house charges. All sales final.

No comments :

Post a Comment