Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Gobble Gobble to you and yours!

Hey Everyone,
I hope that you and yours had a happy Thanksgiving! For me, it meant spending quality time with my family. There is nothing like the love of your kin-folks. Everyone should be fortunate enough to recognize that there is nothing more important than surrounding one's self with the people who love and care about you. It doesn't matter whether you are related to people biologically or if you are adopted. Love is love, and the sooner one recognizes this, the better. Having said that, I have spent the past four days basking in the love-sunshine of my family.
I had relatives visiting from out of town, and guess what we did today? We got up this morning, and took the Starline Tours(www.starlinetours.com) bus that goes driving by celebrity homes. Yessss, that's what we did, and it was so much fun! Gloria M. was our tour guide, and it was like perusing through those gosh awful tabloids at the supermarket that know one wants to admit that they buy, but everyone reads! It was so much fun!

Do me a favor. If you do nothing else, please take a step back and assess what is important to you, and then step forward and act on it. That is what I've done in my life, and it has made a world of difference. Pray, fast and then move forward.

Happy Gobble Gobble to you and yours!

Until next time....

No comments :

Post a Comment