Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ruth's Chris Steak House

You wanna talk about a great steak?
Try eating at an all American classic - Ruth's Chris Steak House

August and I stopped in to Ruth's Chris Steak House, in Beverly Hills, CA . He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy, and he was so right when we ordered our meal, and he said, " I'll go with the Petite Filet, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli Au Gratin". Of course, this was after he let me place my order. What a gentleman. I ordered " The Petite Filet, Spinach Au Gratin, and Steak Fries. August says, " You are going to want some of my Broccoli Au Gratin - watch!" Well, when the food came to the table, the plates were 500 degrees, and although my selection was wonderful, August's plate looked especially good. His Broccoli Au Gratin was calling my name! He was right. Darn it...
The service was wonderful. Everyone from the General Manager to the Hostess' as well as our Waiter, was very attentive, and everything was delicious.
August is a brilliant man, as well as a great conversationalist.
Please believe me, this was an evening well spent.
Pop into Ruth's Cris Steakhouse, on South Beverly Drive. No need for reservations.
They have several locations around the U.S.A. - http://www.ruthschris.com/.
Happy dining!
C

No comments :

Post a Comment