Thursday, December 6, 2012

Meaningful wishes and romantic for Valentine's Day

     -   I wanna tell you that you are my life. I love you from bottom of my heart. I can't stay without you. You are my valentine.

     - I just want to say that I Love You A lot and I`m Missing You...But i promise that we`ll celebrate this day with lots of love and happiness....

     - In your eyes, I see tomorrow...In your arm I found love..Loving you to day and always.

     - We've been through a few hard times honey..well..I just want to let all the people to know that you are my only  one..I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

     - When I first saw you, I saw love.
      And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
      And after all this time, you're still the one I love.

     - You are the most special person in my life and I love you from the core of my heart. You are there in me, in my thoughts and in my dreams. Without you my life loses its meanings. Even an hour without you causes pain in my heart. I wish we will never part.

     - Nothing gonna change my love for you because you are my soul...

     - If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I would not love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will. Love you so much...kisses

    - I Have A Heart And Its True, But Now Its Gone From Me To You. So Care For It, Just Like I Do, Because I Have No Heart And You Have Two…

     - I love now, tomorrow and today, and if God give me the time..
       I'll love you 'till the end of my life...


     - When I need friend, you are here with me.
       When I need help, you are here with me.
       When I need someone who care, You are here with me.
       When I need someone who love, You are here with me.
       When I need someone who special, you also are here with me.
       I miss you so much ..
       I love you so much

     - Sweeter than the candies
       lovellier than the red roses
       more huggable than soft toys
       that's what you're
       here's wishing you a sweet valentines day
       that's as special as you're

    - I'm not very good with words
      so I'd keep it simple
      Wishing you a valentines day

    - I wonder if you know
      how special you are
      I wonder if you know
      how precious you are
      I wonder if you know
      how lucky I am
      to have you in my life
      I love you so much!!!

1, The best thing here on earth is to be loved by you,
2, Lovely greetings to Valentine’s Day from someone who likes you,
3, Wishing you a happy Valentine’s Day,
4, Valentine’s Day is the best day to say a lovely person how much you like it. I start with you,
5, There are 3 things in my life: the time with you, the remembrance at the time with you and the joy to the coming time with you


No comments :

Post a Comment